Technology updates and upgrades, along with changes to your business, can mean that your software application doesn’t work as well for your business as it once used to. For this reason, it’s important that your software is maintained and supported so that your users continue to get maximum from its functionality.
Once applications are delivered, we don’t just walk away – we’re in it for the long-term. Even if a client is not an existing BesTel customer, we can take any application or system and provide full, consistent and dedicated support for the remainder of its life.
For existing clients, our support agreements are integrated with the software we provide. This means clients get full, uninterrupted access to our support organization from the moment the system is launched.
We work to an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA), which means we’re committed to responding to client needs quickly through our in-house front-line support team and our development & QA team.
Our experts can quickly get to the root of any problem, explain what has happened and devise a plan of action to rectify the issues efficiently. This means our clients can focus on the day-to-day running of their business whilst we handle the technical challenges.
BesTel maintains multi-tier support that can be flexibly adjusted to your specific needs.
Some of the ways we have rescued software projects include:
- Recovering “lost” source code from compiled executables or web servers
- Rebuilding broken source code repositories so in-house teams can work on the system again
- Tuning poorly performing databases
- Taking on old systems written in obsolete programming languages, maintaining them and then updating them with new technology
- Rewriting or fixing bugs in poor quality systems
- Documenting code
- Decoding complicated binary files so our customer can read and process supposedly lost data